Sunday, May 15, 2011

News on go v1.1 (RSS READER) for Android 2.2 :)

it's sunday afternoon and i m at my flat doing nothing. 2 books of "quantitative aptitude" beside me. telling me to open it up.but i m not gonna do that.

facebook account is open in another browser tab. but nobody seems wanting to have chat with me right now. so it's good idea to write post about my yesterday's work on android app.

i had previously developed this app for android version 2.3, but it seems there are more 2.2 devices down the road so i decided to convert it into 2.2

it took whole damm day to complete it. but in the and no regrets. coz i finally got result in evening. i made one silly mistake in reading categories from database. i fixed it. so it is now version 1.1 :)

i had just finished testing of this app in emulator. it works perfectly fine.
(though i didnt got chance to test on android device)

download .apk file from here


hope it will be useful for you!! if you have any suggestions then please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment